Discuss The Latest Issues, Innovative Technologies and Industry Solutions
The China LNG, Gas Exhibition & Summit is the key annual convening in-person platform in China for the global LNG, gas and energy industry. This event engages key Chinese government stakeholders, senior representatives from state owned enterprises as well as decision makers from primary and secondary tier LNG and gas buyers, with senior commercial and technical executives from global IOCs, EPCs, financiers, investors, international service providers and consultants, to meet safely and securely to address the evolving opportunities in global energy markets.
2021 marked the launch of the China LNG, Gas Technical Conference, themed The Technological Innovations Roadmap to Driving Decarbonisation. The Technical Conference provided a learning and networking hub designed to address and discuss critical challenges, breakthrough research findings, innovative technologies and industry solutions to an audience of hundreds of LNG, gas and energy professionals from across the global value chain.
Gain updates on China's coal-to-gas policies and its carbon neutral roadmap
Outlook on China's LNG demand growth: Will the growth sustainable?
Meet with Chinese buyers, include three NOCs and second tier buyers
Learn about the opportunities in China's infrastructure development on greener energy
Participate in in-depth discussion on technical innovation for China's low carbon energy transition
- Gain first-hand insights to key strategies and emerging developments presented by regional Chinese LNG buyers, decision makers from major players in NOC/ PipeChina/ IOC / trader/ leading LNG producers
- Dive into in-depth analysis and discussions on global market with a focus on China’s market reform and downstream market potentials, LNG innovations and technologies to meet China’s decarbonisation targets and to tackle the country’s energy crunch
- Access key decision makers, top business & industry leaders, governmental representatives, prospective partners & customers all in one event
China LNG, Gas Technical Topics
- LNG growth outlook, trends and drivers in China
- LNG/ gas development and demand generation paths in the drive towards a cleaner energy future
- Prospects of the carbon, LNG trading market
- Key challenges and opportunities created by alternative fuels
- LNG facilities and storage innovation in regasification terminals
- Pipeline infrastructure, transmission and distribution
- Small-scale LNG and transportion
- Decarbonisation/ CCUS / Methane emissions
- LNG bunkering & LNG as a marine fuel
- Offshore technology, FSRUs & FLNG
- Digitalisation, automation and Artificial intelligence Information