China LNG & Gas Call for Papers 2021
The China LNG & Gas Technical Conference expects to receive in excess of 700 abstracts from around the world, in order to deliver 20 sessions across 11 technical categories, over three days.
The Technical Call for Papers launches on 23 October 2020 and will run up to 19 March 2021, after which all abstracts will be peer reviewed by the China LNG & Gas 2021 Technical Steering Committee.
Author notifications will go out week commencing 5 April 2021.
2021 Technical Categories Include
Select a category below to submit an abstract
- LNG Facilities, Storage & Technology
- Innovations in Regasification Terminals
- Pipeline Infrastructure, Transmission & Distribution
- Shipbuilding & Shipping
- Small-Scale LNG & Transportation
- LNG Bunkering & LNG as a Marine Fuel
- Offshore Technology, FSRUs & FLNG
- Alternative Fuels & Decarbonisation
- Peak Shaving in Power Generation
- Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Digitalisation, Automation & AI
- Please contact us for submissions outside of these categories