The globally renowned China LNG & Gas International Summit serves as a critical platform for businesses to access local buyers, gain insights into the latest regulatory and policy frameworks, and forge new partnerships and cooperation in this important market.
As the industry looks to overcome the post COVID economic recovery, stimulate market demand, and drive new investment opportunities in infrastructure development and innovative solutions to decarbonise natural gas, China LNG & Gas invites you to become a pivotal part of the solution.
Strategic Themes Include
- China’s Market Liberalisation Reform: Impact of the 14th Five-Year Plan on Gas Market Development
- Achieving the 2060 Carbon Emissions Goal: Sustainable Roadmap to Net Zero
- Implementation Plan for Natural Gas Storage Systems in China
- Regional Gas Market Reforms in China: Insights from Provincial Players
- Creativity in Developing New Business Models to Support Market Recovery
- Short-Term LNG Trading & Commoditisation: China’s Growing Impact on Global Trade Flows
- What Infrastructure Development is Needed for China’s Gas Market Reform?
- LNG Bunkering: Inland Waterway Developments in China
- Integrating and Supplementing China’s LNG and Hydrogen Industries
Previous Participation from Across the Value Chain
Secure Your Participation at China’s Leading LNG & Gas Event
For speaking opportunities, please contact
Wayne Zhang on +44 20 8078 0797 or email email@example.com
To discuss partnership opportunities including business development, marketing,
sponsorship and advertising please contact
Tyler Forbes on +44 20 80 780 796 | Elliott McGinn on +971 5021 15334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org