Health And Safety For Our Customers, Partners & Colleagues Is Our No.1 Priority
At dmg events, our commitment to delivering exceptional live, in-person events that support economic growth and recovery, will be reinforced by a four-point framework designed to protect our colleagues, exhibitors, visitors, delegates and contractors. Our programme of enhanced measures will ensure the health and wellbeing of our participants is prioritised and provide reassurances to all who visit our events, that they are in a safe environment.
These guidelines are aligned with up to date information provided by the local government.
Please note that due to the fluid nature of the situation our Health & Safety (H&S) measures are under constant review and are therefore subject to change. We will keep all attendees updated with an changes to these measures as they occur.
During the Event
- As a precautionary measure, personal ID, health code and temperature will be recorded on arrival for everyone that enters the venue.
- Hygiene amenities including hand sanitising gels will be available at the registration desk and at other convenient locations within the venue.
- Event space floorplans and seating capacities have been adjusted to be compliant with social distancing guidelines, and each guest needs to maintain 1m distance from other guests.
- Face covering is mandatory for all the delegates, visitors, exhibitors, contractors and event staff during the entire event.
- Reinforced food safety standards, new buffet and table service protocols
- All AV equipment will be sanitised, with microphones in particular sanitised between every use
- Signage and queue ropes in all high traffic areas serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas such as elevators and elevator buttons, escalator handrails and public restrooms