This is a comprehensive document of best practice procedures that DMG Events (Conferences) Limited will be applying to this year’s China LNG & Gas International Exhibition & Summit taking place at The National Exhibition & Convention Centre (Shanghai) from the 23 - 25 June 2021.
These guidelines are aligned with up to date information provided by the local government and the NECC.
Please note that due to the fluid nature of the situation our Health & Safety (H&S) measures are under constant review and are therefore subject to change. We will keep all attendees updated with an changes to these measures as they occur.
Clear communications with all delegates, exhibitors, visitors and contractors about COVID-19 protocols
DMG Events and C&C COVID-19 committee to closely monitor both the pandemic situation and local government regulations in the event city
Detailed COVID-19 prevention, control and emergency response plan
During the Event
- As a precautionary measure, personal ID, health code and temperature will be recorded on arrival for everyone that enters the venue.
- Hygiene amenities including hand sanitising gels will be available at the registration desk and at other convenient locations within the venue.
- Event space floorplans and seating capacities have been adjusted to be compliant with social distancing guidelines, and each guest needs to maintain 1m distance from other guests.
- Face covering is mandatory for all the delegates, visitors, exhibitors, contractors and event staff during the entire event.
- Reinforced food safety standards, new buffet and table service protocols
- All AV equipment will be sanitised, with microphones in particular sanitised between every use
- Signage and queue ropes in all high traffic areas serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas such as elevators and elevator buttons, escalator handrails and public restrooms
COVID-19 track and trace programme in place for delegates, visitors, exhibitors, contractors and event staff for 14 days after the event.